Burnout Happens, But You Have the Divine Gift of Agency to Say – No More!
I’m a Burnout Coach
My own experience with severe burnout has inspired me and led me here to you – my hard-working, ever-achieving, always-on-the-move friend.
I’ve been a personal coach for over twenty years. And as I look back over my coaching career, I see that the one thing all my clients have in common is burnout.
No matter the dream they were pursuing – rebuilding their life, starting a business, expanding an existing business, writing a book, transitioning into a new career. Or the adversity they faced – marriage issues, financial distress, failing business, giving up on their dream, spiritual confusion, betrayal, rejection.
The one thing they all had in common was burnout. Overwhelmed and exhausted. Mentally and emotionally disconnected. Efficacy severely diminished. Ugh.
On a Mission
No one should have the life drained out of them every single day.
So, if you’re tired of going it alone, as a burnout coach, I’d love to help you find your way back to enjoying a meaningful life – in your work and in your life.
Wondering, What are the symptoms of burnout? I’m tickled you asked! Give this a read – 60 Burned Out Symptoms to Help You Listen to Your Life
And if you’d like some clarity on where you are and some possible next steps in your recovery from burnout, take our Burnout Quiz.
Lastly, for those of you who survived the horrors of childhood sexual abuse, you are near and dear to my heart. We are kindred souls. I wake up every day with you on my heart. And so I’d love to offer you some Post Traumatic Hope.
Now, for the Joy! I’m a huge fan of the Joy!
- Favorite drink? For me, there’s nothing better than a Starbucks Trenta-shaken green iced tea – I love the refreshment of the green low-caffeine tea, but really it’s the whole experience – the clear cup with the sippy cup lid. Bye-bye straws
- I LOVE football – I mean, for crying out loud, I’m from Odessa, Texas…home of the Permian Panthers and Friday Night Lights! Ever seen the movie, watched the TV show, or read the book? Football is in my DNA. Go MOJO! Go Aggies! Go Cowboys!
- I LOVE story – all things story! Books, scripture, movies, TV, theater, and especially listening to my family and friends – I’m fascinated with the stories they are each living out.
- Favorite beauty product? Origins Drink Up Intensive – it’s like walking in the rain but in the form of a dreamy moisture cream.
- Greatest asset? A husband who champions me. Where would I be without sweet Larry Dale.
- Something most people don’t know about me? I love to twirl! I’ve got two batons in my office, and from time to time, I break them out and go to town.
- Best time? Every day with Jesus. Seriously, I think Jesus is the best time and the most fun ever!